Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weird or Offensive Band Names

(last edit: 06/28/10)
Half the fun of playing in a band(and especially at the beginner garage band level)is coming up with a name. These are some band names I've dreamt up, inspired originally by some of the names of the(ahem)- alternative bands listed in the Village Voice. All of these names are, to the best of my knowledge, original.

This is something I've added to over the years-and, on occasion, even deleted(sometimes a band name is even too offensive for me!). The asterisk indicates a band I actually played in. I am flattered(I think anyway)that my list of band names is fairly infamous in certain local circles..

Anyway.... I should mention here, "Riff Raff", which you'll see down the page, has been used in at least 2 other instances: one a commentator(somehow the comment is now missing although I didn't delete it)the other a friend whose band(not Riff Raff)I play in occasionally. He even sent me a band pic. "Riff Raff" is indicated with a double-asterisk. Any band someone who reads this has played in will be thusly noted(provided they thusly inform my ass).

I had this stuff listed on another, older site of mine, but the nice thing about having it here is that I can make changes to it- additions as other weird/offensive names occur to me, or deletions as things finally even gross me out(and that takes some doing)! So, happy viewing, and don't forget to check back here, as there may be some changes.

The Secretions
The Thought Police
Pussy Patrol
The Bisexual Plumbers
Nick Lenin’s Bloc Party
Zen Dentistry
Trailer Court Lovechild
The Cumstains
Breast Worship
Prince Valium
Glumphular Gleeblox
Da Nucular Guys
Pus Sandwich
Preppy Pricks
Wired for Discipline
Lemon Slime
Laid-back Lifestyle
Missing Body Parts
Frigid Digits
Bucket o’ Brains
That Darn Cat
Musical Dystrophy*
Frazzle
A Dance of Ugliness
Cyst Boom Bah
Dilemma at Dinner
Uncouth Youth
Riff Raff **
Space Cunt
Trail of Suds
Stoned Family Robinson
Breast Wishes
Humpy Buttslam
Phallus in Wonderland
Remo U-holo
Kinda young kinda wow
World Bean Tribe
High Colonic
4-star Genitals
Callous Sophisticates
Taras Vulva
Shrapnel
Stud Service
The Butt Factory
Liquid Queer
The Android Sisters
The Spineless Yes-men
Mal Jovi
Youth in Asia
Heat and Serve
Hertz Donut
The Flesh Tones
Shittin’ Pretty
Heinous Anus
Spaz Attack
A Pleasant Sandwich
Skin Condition
Scary Larry
The Sniveling Wretches
Beef Injection
The Wastoids
Lesion of Doom
Table Snot
Kill or be Killed
The Sens-o-techs
Salesmen from Mars
Toilet Trouble
The Salty Seamen
Table Manners
Puke a-go-go
Rectal Relief
Wrong Hole!
Peggy’s Yeast Infection
Yankety Sex
Bone-o-phone Choir
Scum Total
Fiber
The Groove Council
Guns n’ Cirrhosis
Sonic Debris
Beige like Me
The Stiffies
Bongo Joe
Anglo Saxes
Fistful of Fun
Fat Chicks n’ Cheese
Mexican Jumping Beings
Nervous Retards
The Impolite Ones
The In-Breeders
Shelf Life
Wacs and Wayne
‘57 Gnash
Auntie Maim
Beevis n’ Butt-Plug
Shoes for Queers
Pasta Swastika
Debbie Trenchmouth
Sticky Residue
Teenage Vagina
Rotting Cheese
The Muensters
Music Membrane
Ill Will and the Bad Intentions
The Butt-fuckin' Brady Bunch
Sebaceous Cyst
The Self-Righeous Brothers
Swimmin' in Sewage
The St Vitus Dance Band
The Bestial Boys
Ass Pollen
Pflegm Kadiddlehopper

3 Comments:

Blogger richardheaven said...

awesome stuff!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Roger U Roundly said...

Thanks! Glad you enjoy this blog. Just added a few more.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A fun list sir! I stumbled upon this page while searching for offensive bands. The Spineless Yes-men, The Butt-fuckin' Brady Bunch and The Self-Righeous Brothers especially are stand outs for me.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home