Sunday, March 04, 2012

Bandz


I'm pretty sure I've put something up here about my own group, a gtr/bs/dr trio, and I just posted something about the very first jazz band I ever played with. Which leaves this one to cover.

Like any semi-working musician worth his or her salt, I've played with all the bands who'd have me--especially at first, when you're trying to get the experience. After awhile, at least if you're a local musician, you develop your circle of folks you work with regularly, or at least semi-regularly. You're comfortable with them, and they're comfortable with you. And maybe you even have fun playing music together.

And so it is with Dan and Wayne, pictured here.
I've been a semi-regular sub for the Dan Rivero Trio since I can't remember when. Many gigs across the years. Getting a picture of us for one(or more)of my sites is something I'd long intended to do, so finally here we go. Dan on drums, Wayne Carter on keyboards and vocals, and on this occasion, myself on guitar. Here's to many more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home