Sunday, July 16, 2006

...and every day is another bite

"The Music Business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Source... Unknown

This has made its way to my email from 2 different musicians(known sources), so I thought I'd share it here. Sorta like the old line, "life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite". The other part to that is of course, "but the more bread you have the less shit you taste".

Personally I try not to be that damned cynical. But it sure seems to be true sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger nessie said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I pull out that quote because I am too lazy to try and dig and find the 'half full'effect. My 'more bread' is shoe shopping - hey we all need one.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home